Doctorate Earth Sciences Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Doctorate Earth Sciences courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 9 Doctorate Earth Sciences universities in United Kingdom
- The University of Hull
- University of Liverpool
- Cardiff University
- Heriot-Watt University
- University of Birmingham
- University of Bristol
- Royal Holloway University of London
- Swansea University
- University of Leicester
Doctorate Earth Sciences fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Doctorate Earth Sciences in United Kingdom - £15,000
- Maximum fees Doctorate Earth Sciences in United Kingdom - £29,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Doctorate Earth Sciences in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Doctorate Earth Sciences in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Doctorate Earth Sciences qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Doctorate Earth Sciences Courses in the United Kingdom
- MA by Thesis Geography and Earth ScienceThe University of Hull£15,400
- PhD Geography and Earth ScienceThe University of Hull£15,400
- MSc by Thesis Geography and Earth ScienceThe University of Hull£15,400
- MRes in GeomechanicsHeriot-Watt University£15,672
- MRes GeomaterialsHeriot-Watt University£15,672
- MSc by Research Earth ObservationSwansea University£19,150
- PhD Earth SciencesCardiff University£22,700
- MPhil Earth SciencesCardiff University£22,700
- PhD/MPhil Earth SciencesUniversity of Birmingham£23,580
- PhD Earth and Ocean SciencesUniversity of Liverpool£24,250
- Doctorate Population Geography in UK
- Doctorate Physical Geography in UK
- Doctorate Glaciology in UK
- Doctorate Cultural Geography in UK
- Doctorate Population in UK
- Doctorate Social Geography in UK
- Doctorate Environmental Geography in UK
- Doctorate Regional Geography in UK
- Doctorate Urban Geography in UK
- Doctorate Tectonics in UK
- Institutions offering the courses9
- Count of courses17
- Count of UG courses7
- Count of PG courses4
- Count of Doctorate courses17
- Fee range (min-max)£15,000 - £29,000