Doctorate Electronic Engineering Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Doctorate Electronic Engineering courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Doctorate Electronic Engineering universities in United Kingdom
- University of Essex
- University of Glasgow
- Swansea University
- University of Liverpool
- Bangor University
- Brunel University
- Liverpool John Moores University
- Queen Mary University of London
- Queen's University Belfast
- University of Bath
Doctorate Electronic Engineering fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Doctorate Electronic Engineering in United Kingdom - £14,000
- Maximum fees Doctorate Electronic Engineering in United Kingdom - £35,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Doctorate Electronic Engineering in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Doctorate Electronic Engineering in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Doctorate Electronic Engineering qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Doctorate Electronic Engineering Courses in the United Kingdom
- PhD Electronic and Electrical EngineeringLondon South Bank University£14,900
- MSc by Research (Electronic Engineering)University of South Wales£15,000
- PhD (Electronic Engineering)University of South Wales£15,000
- PhD in Electronics and Electrical EngineeringLiverpool John Moores University£16,100
- MPhil in Electronics and Electrical EngineeringLiverpool John Moores University£16,100
- MSc (by Dissertation) Computing and Electronic SystemsUniversity of Essex£16,230
- MPhil Computing and Electronic SystemsUniversity of Essex£16,230
- PhD Computing and Electronic SystemsUniversity of Essex£16,230
- MPhil Electronic Systems EngineeringUniversity of Essex£16,230
- MSc (by Dissertation) Electronic Systems EngineeringUniversity of Essex£16,230
- Doctorate Engineering And Technology in UK
- Doctorate Biological Systems Engineering in UK
- Doctorate Complex Systems in UK
- Doctorate Heat Transfer in UK
- Doctorate Electrical Engineering in UK
- Doctorate Public Administration in UK
- Doctorate Control Systems Engineering in UK
- Doctorate Biomedical Engineering in UK
- Doctorate Optical Engineering in UK
- Doctorate Science And Technology Studies in UK
- Institutions offering the courses23
- Count of courses47
- Count of UG courses437
- Count of PG courses82
- Count of Doctorate courses47
- Fee range (min-max)£14,000 - £35,000