Doctorate Environmental Science Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Doctorate Environmental Science courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Doctorate Environmental Science universities in United Kingdom
- University of Glasgow
- Newcastle University
- Cardiff University
- Liverpool John Moores University
- University of Nottingham
- Brunel University
- Lancaster University
- University of Essex
- University of Gloucestershire
- University of South Wales
Doctorate Environmental Science fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Doctorate Environmental Science in United Kingdom - £10,000
- Maximum fees Doctorate Environmental Science in United Kingdom - £28,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Doctorate Environmental Science in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Doctorate Environmental Science in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Doctorate Environmental Science qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Doctorate Environmental Science Courses in the United Kingdom
- MA by Research Environmental SciencesUniversity of Gloucestershire£10,000
- PhD Environmental SciencesUniversity of Gloucestershire£10,000
- MSc by Research Environmental SciencesUniversity of Gloucestershire£10,000
- PhD Postgraduate research in Built EnvironmentUniversity of Wolverhampton£12,950
- PhD Built Environment Research DegreesBirmingham City University£13,200
- Masters by Research Environmental SciencesUniversity of Hertfordshire£13,650
- PhD Environmental SciencesUniversity of Hertfordshire£13,650
- MPhil Art, Design, Performance and EnvironmentBuckinghamshire New University£14,004
- PhD Art, Design, Performance and EnvironmentBuckinghamshire New University£14,004
- PhD Engineering and The Built EnvironmentLondon South Bank University£14,900
- Doctorate Sustainable Development in UK
- Doctorate Shipping and Port Management in UK
- Doctorate ocean sciences in UK
- Doctorate Environmental studies and Forestry in UK
- Doctorate Renewable Energy Policy in UK
- Doctorate Energy Policy in UK
- Doctorate Climate Change Policy in UK
- Doctorate Toxicology in UK
- Doctorate Urban Planning in UK
- Doctorate Environmental Management in UK
- Institutions offering the courses34
- Count of courses75
- Count of UG courses238
- Count of PG courses68
- Count of Doctorate courses75
- Fee range (min-max)£10,000 - £28,000