Doctorate European Studies Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Doctorate European Studies courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Doctorate European Studies universities in United Kingdom
- University of Birmingham
- University of Glasgow
- University of Bristol
- University of Liverpool
- University of Strathclyde
- Cardiff University
- Bangor University
- Queen Mary University of London
- Queen's University Belfast
- Royal Holloway University of London
Doctorate European Studies fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Doctorate European Studies in United Kingdom - £15,000
- Maximum fees Doctorate European Studies in United Kingdom - £35,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Doctorate European Studies in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Doctorate European Studies in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Doctorate European Studies qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Doctorate European Studies Courses in the United Kingdom
- PhD/MPhil Modern Languages and Translation Studies - Italian StudiesUniversity of Leicester£15,520
- PhD/MPhil Modern Languages and Translation Studies - Spanish and Latin American StudiesUniversity of Leicester£15,520
- PhD Hispanic StudiesBangor University£15,750
- PhD Italian StudiesBangor University£15,750
- PhD Welsh Literature (Llenyddiaeth Gymraeg)Bangor University£15,750
- MRes ItalianUniversity of Strathclyde£16,050
- MRes SpanishUniversity of Strathclyde£16,050
- PhD SpanishUniversity of Strathclyde£16,050
- MRes FrenchUniversity of Strathclyde£16,050
- PhD ItalianUniversity of Strathclyde£16,050
- Institutions offering the courses16
- Count of courses68
- Count of UG courses840
- Count of PG courses35
- Count of Doctorate courses68
- Fee range (min-max)£15,000 - £35,000