Doctorate Human History Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Doctorate Human History courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 6 Doctorate Human History universities in United Kingdom
- Cardiff University
- University of Glasgow
- Bangor University
- University of Kent
- University of Stirling
- University of Strathclyde
Doctorate Human History fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Doctorate Human History in United Kingdom - £15,000
- Maximum fees Doctorate Human History in United Kingdom - £22,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Doctorate Human History in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Doctorate Human History in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Doctorate Human History qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Doctorate Human History Courses in the United Kingdom
- PhD Welsh HistoryBangor University£15,750
- PhD History with Genealogical StudiesUniversity of Strathclyde£16,050
- MA/PhD Medieval and Early Modern StudiesUniversity of Kent£17,400
- MRes Historical ResearchUniversity of Stirling£17,775
- MLitt (Research) History of ArtUniversity of Glasgow£19,350
- MRes Ancestral StudiesUniversity of Glasgow£19,350
- PhD History and Welsh HistoryCardiff University£22,700
- MPhil History and Welsh HistoryCardiff University£22,700
- Doctorate Art History in UK
- Doctorate European History in UK
- Doctorate Library and Museum studies in UK
- Doctorate Ancient Greek History in UK
- Doctorate Ancient Roman History in UK
- Doctorate History in UK
- Doctorate Economic History in UK
- Doctorate History Of Philosophy in UK
- Doctorate Modern History in UK
- Doctorate Ancient History in UK
- Institutions offering the courses6
- Count of courses8
- Count of UG courses57
- Count of PG courses9
- Count of Doctorate courses8
- Fee range (min-max)£15,000 - £22,000