Doctorate Informatics Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Doctorate Informatics courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 6 Doctorate Informatics universities in United Kingdom
- University of Glasgow
- Cardiff University
- Sheffield Hallam University
- University of South Wales
- London South Bank University
- University of Sussex
Doctorate Informatics fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Doctorate Informatics in United Kingdom - £14,000
- Maximum fees Doctorate Informatics in United Kingdom - £22,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Doctorate Informatics in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Doctorate Informatics in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Doctorate Informatics qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Doctorate Informatics Courses in the United Kingdom
- PhD Computing Science and InformaticsLondon South Bank University£14,900
- MSc by Research (Informatics)University of South Wales£15,000
- PhD (Informatics)University of South Wales£15,000
- MPhil Computing and InformaticsSheffield Hallam University£16,385
- PhD Computing and InformaticsSheffield Hallam University£16,385
- MPhil (Research) Information StudiesUniversity of Glasgow£19,350
- MRes Information StudiesUniversity of Glasgow£19,350
- PhD Information StudiesUniversity of Glasgow£19,350
- MLitt (Research) Information StudiesUniversity of Glasgow£19,350
- PhD InformaticsUniversity of Sussex£22,975
- Doctorate Mechanics in UK
- Doctorate Machine Learning in UK
- Doctorate Computer Engineerings in UK
- Doctorate Computer Sciences in UK
- Doctorate Computer Graphics in UK
- Doctorate Ergonomics in UK
- Doctorate Robotics in UK
- Doctorate Data Sciences and Big Data in UK
- Doctorate Technology Policy in UK
- Doctorate Systems science in UK
- Institutions offering the courses6
- Count of courses12
- Count of UG courses5
- Count of PG courses4
- Count of Doctorate courses12
- Fee range (min-max)£14,000 - £22,000