Doctorate Medicinal Chemistry Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Doctorate Medicinal Chemistry courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 2 Doctorate Medicinal Chemistry universities in United Kingdom
Doctorate Medicinal Chemistry fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Doctorate Medicinal Chemistry in United Kingdom - £14,000
- Maximum fees Doctorate Medicinal Chemistry in United Kingdom - £22,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Doctorate Medicinal Chemistry in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Doctorate Medicinal Chemistry in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Doctorate Medicinal Chemistry qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Doctorate Medicinal Chemistry Courses in the United Kingdom
- Doctorate Atmospheric Chemistry in UK
- Doctorate Inorganic Chemistry in UK
- Doctorate Analytical Chemistry in UK
- Doctorate Chemistry in UK
- Doctorate Theoretical Chemistry in UK
- Doctorate Physical Chemistry in UK
- Doctorate Synthetic Chemistry in UK
- Doctorate Green Chemistry in UK
- Doctorate Flavor Chemistry in UK
- Doctorate Petrochemistry in UK
- Institutions offering the courses2
- Count of courses4
- Count of UG courses88
- Count of PG courses7
- Count of Doctorate courses4
- Fee range (min-max)£14,000 - £22,000