Doctorate Physical Geography Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Doctorate Physical Geography courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 9 Doctorate Physical Geography universities in United Kingdom
- University of Leicester
- Swansea University
- University of Lincoln
- Keele University
- Queen Mary University of London
- University of Brighton
- University of Bristol
- University of Exeter
- University of Plymouth
Doctorate Physical Geography fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Doctorate Physical Geography in United Kingdom - £14,000
- Maximum fees Doctorate Physical Geography in United Kingdom - £29,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Doctorate Physical Geography in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Doctorate Physical Geography in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Doctorate Physical Geography qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Doctorate Physical Geography Courses in the United Kingdom
- PhD/MPhil Physical GeographyKeele University£14,900
- PhD Physical GeographyUniversity of Brighton£15,126
- MPhil Physical GeographyUniversity of Lincoln£16,100
- PhD Physical GeographyUniversity of Lincoln£16,100
- ResM Physical GeographyUniversity of Plymouth£17,170
- MPhil Physical GeographySwansea University£19,150
- PhD Physical GeographySwansea University£19,150
- MPhil/PhD Geography (Physical)University of Exeter£21,900
- PhD Physical GeographyQueen Mary University of London£25,150
- PhD Geographical Sciences (Physical Geography)University of Bristol£25,300
- Doctorate Population Geography in UK
- Doctorate Geography in UK
- Doctorate Environmental Geography in UK
- Doctorate Tectonics in UK
- Doctorate Urban Geography in UK
- Doctorate Population in UK
- Doctorate Oceanography in UK
- Doctorate Earth sciences in UK
- Doctorate Sustainability Studies in UK
- Doctorate Social Geography in UK
- Institutions offering the courses9
- Count of courses13
- Count of UG courses41
- Count of Doctorate courses13
- Fee range (min-max)£14,000 - £29,000