Doctorate Science Studies Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Doctorate Science Studies courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 7 Doctorate Science Studies universities in United Kingdom
- Cardiff University
- Lancaster University
- University of Birmingham
- University of Lincoln
- Glasgow Caledonian University
- University of Bradford
- University of South Wales
Doctorate Science Studies fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Doctorate Science Studies in United Kingdom - £15,000
- Maximum fees Doctorate Science Studies in United Kingdom - £23,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Doctorate Science Studies in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Doctorate Science Studies in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Doctorate Science Studies qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Doctorate Science Studies Courses in the United Kingdom
- MSc by Research (Science)University of South Wales£15,000
- MRes Master of ResearchGlasgow Caledonian University£15,500
- PhD Sport and Exercise Science/Sports StudiesUniversity of Lincoln£16,100
- MPhil Sport and Exercise Science/Sports StudiesUniversity of Lincoln£16,100
- PhD Science StudiesLancaster University£17,700
- PhD Political Science and International StudiesUniversity of Birmingham£19,440
- PhD Natural SciencesLancaster University£19,520
- MSc Social Science Research Methods Management and Business StudiesCardiff University£20,450
- MSc Social Science Research Methods Educational StudiesCardiff University£20,450
- MSc Social Science Research Methods Science and Technology StudiesCardiff University£20,450
- Doctorate Biomedical Engineering in UK
- Doctorate Science And Technology Studies in UK
- Doctorate Automotive Engineering in UK
- Doctorate Manufacturing Engineering in UK
- Doctorate Bioengineering in UK
- Doctorate Telecommunications Engineering in UK
- Doctorate Instrumentation Engineering in UK
- Doctorate Marketing in UK
- Doctorate Electronic Engineering in UK
- Doctorate Naval Engineering in UK
- Institutions offering the courses7
- Count of courses12
- Count of UG courses28
- Count of PG courses10
- Count of Doctorate courses12
- Fee range (min-max)£15,000 - £23,000