Doctorate Social Policy Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Doctorate Social Policy courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Doctorate Social Policy universities in United Kingdom
- Swansea University
- University of Liverpool
- Cardiff University
- Queen's University Belfast
- University of Birmingham
- University of Bristol
- University of Essex
- University of Kent
- University of Nottingham
- University of Strathclyde
Doctorate Social Policy fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Doctorate Social Policy in United Kingdom - £16,000
- Maximum fees Doctorate Social Policy in United Kingdom - £24,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Doctorate Social Policy in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Doctorate Social Policy in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Doctorate Social Policy qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Doctorate Social Policy Courses in the United Kingdom
- PhD Social PolicyUniversity of Strathclyde£16,050
- MSc (by Dissertation) Social PolicyUniversity of Essex£17,900
- PhD Social PolicyUniversity of Kent£18,000
- PhD/MSc by Research/Mphil Social PolicySwansea University£18,250
- PhD Social PolicyUniversity of Birmingham£18,450
- PhD Social PolicyQueen's University Belfast£18,900
- MSc by Research Social PolicySwansea University£19,350
- PhD Social PolicySwansea University£19,350
- MPhil Social PolicySwansea University£19,350
- PhD Social PolicyUniversity of Bristol£20,100
- Doctorate Applied Sociology in UK
- Doctorate Rural Sociology in UK
- Doctorate Sociology Of Science in UK
- Doctorate Conservation Science in UK
- Doctorate Sociology in UK
- Doctorate Social Research in UK
- Doctorate Sociology Of Culture in UK
- Doctorate Policy Sociology in UK
- Doctorate Social Development in UK
- Doctorate Social work in UK
- Institutions offering the courses10
- Count of courses15
- Count of UG courses39
- Count of PG courses10
- Count of Doctorate courses15
- Fee range (min-max)£16,000 - £24,000