Doctorate Statistics Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Doctorate Statistics courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Doctorate Statistics universities in United Kingdom
- University of Liverpool
- University of Essex
- Lancaster University
- Newcastle University
- Cardiff University
- Keele University
- University of Glasgow
- University of Strathclyde
- Bangor University
- University of Kent
Doctorate Statistics fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Doctorate Statistics in United Kingdom - £14,000
- Maximum fees Doctorate Statistics in United Kingdom - £37,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Doctorate Statistics in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Doctorate Statistics in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Doctorate Statistics qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Doctorate Statistics Courses in the United Kingdom
- PhD/MPhil Medical StatisticsKeele University£14,900
- PhD/MPhil StatisticsKeele University£14,900
- PhD/MPhil Genetics, Epigenetics, and EpidemiologyKeele University£14,900
- MRes in Uncertainty QuantificationHeriot-Watt University£15,672
- MPhil Survey MethodologyUniversity of Essex£16,230
- MPhil Bio-StatisticsUniversity of Essex£16,230
- PhD Bio-StatisticsUniversity of Essex£16,230
- MPhil StatisticsUniversity of Essex£16,230
- PhD Survey MethodologyUniversity of Essex£16,230
- PhD StatisticsUniversity of Essex£16,230
- Institutions offering the courses16
- Count of courses49
- Count of UG courses107
- Count of PG courses49
- Count of Doctorate courses49
- Fee range (min-max)£14,000 - £37,000