Doctorate Systems Engineering Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Doctorate Systems Engineering courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 6 Doctorate Systems Engineering universities in United Kingdom
- Newcastle University
- University of Essex
- University of Birmingham
- University of Abertay
- Brunel University
- University of Leicester
Doctorate Systems Engineering fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Doctorate Systems Engineering in United Kingdom - £13,000
- Maximum fees Doctorate Systems Engineering in United Kingdom - £29,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Doctorate Systems Engineering in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Doctorate Systems Engineering in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Doctorate Systems Engineering qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Doctorate Systems Engineering Courses in the United Kingdom
- MSc by Research Structural Engineering & Experimental/Numerical modelling of complex systemsUniversity of Abertay£13,750
- MPhil Electronic Systems EngineeringUniversity of Essex£16,230
- MSc (by Dissertation) Electronic Systems EngineeringUniversity of Essex£16,230
- PhD Electronic Systems EngineeringUniversity of Essex£16,230
- PhD/MPhil Computer Systems EngineeringBrunel University£19,855
- PhD Electronic, Electrical and Systems EngineeringUniversity of Birmingham£23,580
- MSc by Research Chemical EngineeringUniversity of Birmingham£23,580
- MPhil/PhD Mechanical and Systems EngineeringNewcastle University£26,700
- PhD Mechanical and Systems EngineeringNewcastle University£27,900
- MPhil Mechanical and Systems EngineeringNewcastle University£27,900
- Doctorate Biomolecular Engineering in UK
- Doctorate Gerontology in UK
- Doctorate Marketing in UK
- Doctorate Naval Science in UK
- Doctorate Nanoengineering in UK
- Doctorate Optical Engineering in UK
- Doctorate Complex Systems in UK
- Doctorate Civil Engineering in UK
- Doctorate Heat Transfer in UK
- Doctorate Public Administration in UK
- Institutions offering the courses6
- Count of courses11
- Count of UG courses61
- Count of PG courses47
- Count of Doctorate courses11
- Fee range (min-max)£13,000 - £29,000