Doctorate Theology Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Doctorate Theology courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 9 Doctorate Theology universities in United Kingdom
- University of Birmingham
- University of Glasgow
- University of Chester
- University of Nottingham
- Cardiff University
- University of Bristol
- University of Exeter
- The University of Hull
- University of Kent
Doctorate Theology fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Doctorate Theology in United Kingdom - £13,000
- Maximum fees Doctorate Theology in United Kingdom - £22,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Doctorate Theology in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Doctorate Theology in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Doctorate Theology qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Doctorate Theology Courses in the United Kingdom
- MPhil Theology and Religious StudiesUniversity of Chester£13,308
- DProf in Practical TheologyUniversity of Chester£13,308
- PhD Theology and Religious StudiesUniversity of Chester£13,308
- PhD TheologyThe University of Hull£15,400
- PhD Theology and Religious StudiesUniversity of Kent£17,400
- MA by Research Theology and ReligionUniversity of Exeter£18,100
- MPhil/PhD Theology and ReligionUniversity of Exeter£18,100
- MRes Research in Human GeographyUniversity of Birmingham£18,450
- MA by Research Theology and ReligionUniversity of Birmingham£20,820
- MA by Research Music Performance PracticeUniversity of Birmingham£18,810
- Doctorate Old Church Slavonic in UK
- Doctorate Religious Education Techniques in UK
- Doctorate Religion in UK
- Institutions offering the courses9
- Count of courses22
- Count of UG courses65
- Count of PG courses10
- Count of Doctorate courses22
- Fee range (min-max)£13,000 - £22,000