Postgraduate Cyber Security Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Postgraduate Cyber Security courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Postgraduate Cyber Security universities in United Kingdom
- De Montfort University
- Northumbria University
- The University of Law
- Bournemouth University
- Cranfield University
- Kingston University
- University of Bedfordshire
- University of Kent
- University of Portsmouth
- University of Sunderland
Postgraduate Cyber Security fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate Cyber Security in United Kingdom - £5,000
- Maximum fees Postgraduate Cyber Security in United Kingdom - £29,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate Cyber Security in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Postgraduate Cyber Security in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate Cyber Security qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Related Cyber Security Pages
Top Postgraduate Cyber Security Courses in the United Kingdom
There are many different types of specialisations you can look into when choosing to study Postgraduate Cyber Security courses in United Kingdom. Have a look below and see if there is something you would like to focus on.
- PGCert Cyber Security (Online)University of Liverpool£5,100
- PGCert Cyberspace OperationsCranfield University£9,720
- PGDip Cyber Security (Online)University of Liverpool£10,200
- MSc Cyber Security ManagementThe University of Law£12,000
- MSc Cyber Security Management with Placement YearThe University of Law£12,000
- MSc Cloud and Network SecurityUniversity of Bolton£12,450
- MSc Cyber SecurityWrexham University£12,500
- MSc Cyber SecurityBirmingham City University£13,200
- MSc Computer Security and ForensicsUniversity of Bedfordshire£13,275
- MSc Computer Security and Forensics with Project ManagementUniversity of Bedfordshire£13,275
- Postgraduate Computer Sciences in UK
- Postgraduate Technology Policy in UK
- Postgraduate Quantum Computing in UK
- Postgraduate Ergonomics in UK
- Postgraduate Machine Learning in UK
- Postgraduate Computer Engineerings in UK
- Postgraduate Television in UK
- Postgraduate Systems Analysis in UK
- Postgraduate Cybernetics in UK
- Postgraduate Intelligence in UK