Postgraduate Fine Arts Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Postgraduate Fine Arts courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Postgraduate Fine Arts universities in United Kingdom
- Sheffield Hallam University
- Manchester Metropolitan University
- University for the Creative Arts
- Arts University Bournemouth
- Birmingham City University
- Liverpool John Moores University
- Northumbria University
- Teesside University
- University of Dundee
- University of East London
Postgraduate Fine Arts fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate Fine Arts in United Kingdom - £7,000
- Maximum fees Postgraduate Fine Arts in United Kingdom - £25,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate Fine Arts in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Postgraduate Fine Arts in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate Fine Arts qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Postgraduate Fine Arts Courses in the United Kingdom
- MA Fine Art (with Advanced Practice)Teesside University£9,000
- MFA Design (Product)Sheffield Hallam University£10,925
- MFA Design (Graphics)Sheffield Hallam University£10,925
- MFA Design (Illustration)Sheffield Hallam University£10,925
- MFA Design (Fashion)Sheffield Hallam University£10,925
- MFA Design (Packaging)Sheffield Hallam University£10,925
- MFA Design (Interaction)Sheffield Hallam University£10,925
- MFA Fine ArtSheffield Hallam University£10,925
- MFA Design (Interior)Sheffield Hallam University£10,925
- MA Fine ArtTeesside University£15,000
- Postgraduate Choral Conducting in UK
- Postgraduate Cultural Policy in UK
- Postgraduate Discourse Analysis in UK
- Postgraduate Archival Science in UK
- Postgraduate Anatomy in UK
- Postgraduate Non-Governmental Organization (Ngo) Administration in UK
- Postgraduate Cartography in UK
- Postgraduate Classics in UK
- Postgraduate liberal arts in UK
- Postgraduate Education in UK
- Institutions offering the courses35
- Count of courses56
- Count of UG courses115
- Count of PG courses56
- Count of Doctorate courses7
- Fee range (min-max)£7,000 - £25,000