Doctorate Fine Arts Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Doctorate Fine Arts courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 4 Doctorate Fine Arts universities in United Kingdom
Doctorate Fine Arts fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Doctorate Fine Arts in United Kingdom - £13,000
- Maximum fees Doctorate Fine Arts in United Kingdom - £20,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Doctorate Fine Arts in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Doctorate Fine Arts in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Doctorate Fine Arts qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Doctorate Fine Arts Courses in the United Kingdom
- Professional Doctorate in Fine ArtUniversity of Hertfordshire
- DFA Fine ArtUniversity of East London£14,460
- MPhil Fine Art and DesignSheffield Hallam University£16,385
- PhD Fine Art and DesignSheffield Hallam University£16,385
- MPhil/PhD Fine ArtNewcastle University£18,600
- PhD Fine ArtNewcastle University£20,900
- MPhil Fine ArtNewcastle University£20,900
- Doctorate Education Policy in UK
- Doctorate Human Services in UK
- Doctorate Education in UK
- Doctorate Maritime Studies in UK
- Doctorate Egyptology in UK
- Doctorate Celtic Studies in UK
- Doctorate English Studies in UK
- Doctorate Aesthetics in UK
- Doctorate Anatomy in UK
- Doctorate Choreography in UK
- Institutions offering the courses4
- Count of courses7
- Count of UG courses115
- Count of PG courses56
- Count of Doctorate courses7
- Fee range (min-max)£13,000 - £20,000