Postgraduate International Relations Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Postgraduate International Relations courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Postgraduate International Relations universities in United Kingdom
- Lancaster University
- Loughborough University
- University of Birmingham
- University of Kent
- Aston University
- Keele University
- Newcastle University
- Queen Mary University of London
- Swansea University
- University of Bath
Postgraduate International Relations fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate International Relations in United Kingdom - £4,000
- Maximum fees Postgraduate International Relations in United Kingdom - £25,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate International Relations in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Postgraduate International Relations in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate International Relations qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Postgraduate International Relations Courses in the United Kingdom
- MA in Strategy and International SecurityThe University of Hull£4,000
- MA International Relations (Distance Learning)University of Portsmouth£4,050
- MA Corruption and Governance - OnlineUniversity of Sussex£5,875
- PGCert Politics and International RelationsLancaster University£6,650
- MA Multilevel Governance and International Relations JointAston University£7,350
- MA International Relations (Applied)Teesside University£7,500
- PGDip International Relations (Paris)Queen Mary University of London£7,950
- MA International RelationsUniversity of Portsmouth£8,100
- MA International RelationsStaffordshire University£8,245
- MA International SecurityStaffordshire University£8,245
- Postgraduate Public Policy in UK
- Postgraduate Policy Analysis in UK
- Postgraduate Regulation in UK
- Postgraduate Science Policy in UK
- Postgraduate Governmental Affairs in UK
- Postgraduate Peace And Conflict Studies in UK
- Postgraduate Law in UK
- Postgraduate Foreign Policy in UK
- Institutions offering the courses63
- Count of courses177
- Count of UG courses473
- Count of PG courses177
- Count of Doctorate courses45
- Fee range (min-max)£4,000 - £25,000