Postgraduate Public Health Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Postgraduate Public Health courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Postgraduate Public Health universities in United Kingdom
- University of Birmingham
- Newcastle University
- Teesside University
- University of Glasgow
- University of Sheffield
- University of Bedfordshire
- University of Nottingham
- University of Southampton
- De Montfort University
- Sheffield Hallam University
Postgraduate Public Health fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate Public Health in United Kingdom - £5,000
- Maximum fees Postgraduate Public Health in United Kingdom - £27,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate Public Health in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Postgraduate Public Health in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate Public Health qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Postgraduate Public Health Courses in the United Kingdom
- PGCert Master of Public Health (Online)University of Liverpool£5,100
- Master of Public Health (Online)London School of Business and Finance£7,000
- MPH Master of Public Health (Applied)Teesside University£7,500
- PGDip Specialist Community Public Health Nursing (Health Visiting)University of Bedfordshire£8,000
- PgDip Specialist Community Public Health Nursing (School Nursing)University of Bedfordshire£8,000
- PGCert Master of Public HealthUniversity of Nottingham£8,000
- PGDip Master of Public Health (Online)University of Liverpool£10,200
- PGDip Specialist Community Public Health Nursing (Health Visiting)Teesside University£12,400
- PGDip Specialist Community Public Health Nursing (School Nursing)Teesside University£12,400
- MSc Specialist Community Public Health NursingGlyndwr University£12,500
- Postgraduate Health Policy in UK
- Postgraduate Stem Cell Research Policy in UK
- Postgraduate Physical Education in UK
- Postgraduate Physical Therapy in UK
- Postgraduate Human physical performance and Recreation in UK
- Postgraduate Emergency Management in UK
- Postgraduate Exercise Science in UK
- Postgraduate Physical Fitness in UK
- Postgraduate Health Informatics in UK
- Postgraduate Jazz Studies in UK
- Institutions offering the courses60
- Count of courses152
- Count of UG courses47
- Count of PG courses152
- Count of Doctorate courses46
- Fee range (min-max)£5,000 - £27,000