Undergraduate Emergency Medicine Courses in US

Undergraduate Emergency Medicine Courses in US

United States offers a host of amazing Undergraduate Emergency Medicine courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United States with a post-study work visa.

Browse below and see what’s right for you.

Top Undergraduate Emergency Medicine universities in United States

    Undergraduate Emergency Medicine fees in United States

    You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.

    If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.

    Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:

    • Minimum fees in Undergraduate Emergency Medicine in United States -
    • Maximum fees Undergraduate Emergency Medicine in United States -

    Student’s visa cost for studying Undergraduate Emergency Medicine in United States

    Before moving to study in United States you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.

    Visa Cost
    USA student visa USD $510. This is for the F1 student visa and includes USD $350 SEVIS fee and USD $160 application fee.

    Studying Undergraduate Emergency Medicine in United States eligibility criteria

    You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United States. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.

    • Academic transcripts
    • Application form
    • CV
    • Letter of recommendation
    • English language proficiency test scores
    • Statement of purpose
    • Admissions test results

    Post-study work permit after completing Undergraduate Emergency Medicine qualification in United States

    Once you’ve completed your studies in United States you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United States and continue working and living there.

    To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.

    For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.

    Country Name of post-study work visa Length of time to stay in country
    USA Post-completion Optional Practical Training (OPT) 1 year
    Read more

    Top Undergraduate Emergency Medicine Courses in the United States

    There are many different types of specialisations you can look into when choosing to study Undergraduate Emergency Medicine courses in United States. Have a look below and see if there is something you would like to focus on.
    No matching courses found. Try selecting any of the following country links.


    Yes. As long as you meet the criteria, nothing is stopping you from studying there. There will be plenty of other international students there as well.
    There are plenty of jobs for international students after studying, it does not matter where you are from. The important thing is completing your qualification and ensuring you meet the requirements for the jobs you apply for.
    You can apply for a post-study work visa which will allow you to stay back after completing your studies.
    Costs vary depending on where you live, your daily routine, the institution you apply for, and many other things - it is impossible to put a figure down as there are so many variables. If money is a concern, check out what scholarships are available that you are eligible for.

    Countries with Undergraduate Emergency Medicine courses