Doctorate Applied Linguistics Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Doctorate Applied Linguistics courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Doctorate Applied Linguistics universities in United Kingdom
- Manchester Metropolitan University
- Newcastle University
- Swansea University
- University of Birmingham
- University of Essex
- University of Nottingham
- University of Portsmouth
- University of Strathclyde
- Queen Mary University of London
- University of Leicester
Doctorate Applied Linguistics fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Doctorate Applied Linguistics in United Kingdom - £15,000
- Maximum fees Doctorate Applied Linguistics in United Kingdom - £35,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Doctorate Applied Linguistics in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Doctorate Applied Linguistics in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Doctorate Applied Linguistics qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Doctorate Applied Linguistics Courses in the United Kingdom
- MPhil Languages and Applied LinguisticsUniversity of Portsmouth£15,500
- PhD Languages and Applied LinguisticsUniversity of Portsmouth£15,500
- PhD/Mphil English - Applied Linguistics and TESOLUniversity of Leicester£15,520
- MPhil Applied LinguisticsSwansea University£15,700
- MA by Research Applied LinguisticsSwansea University£15,700
- MPhil Applied LinguisticsUniversity of Strathclyde£16,050
- PhD Applied LinguisticsUniversity of Strathclyde£16,050
- PhD Applied LinguisticsSwansea University£16,150
- MPhil Applied LinguisticsUniversity of Essex£16,230
- PhD Applied LinguisticsUniversity of Essex£17,900
- Doctorate Languages in UK
- Doctorate Linguistics in UK
- Doctorate Sociolinguistics in UK
- Doctorate Speech And Language Pathology in UK
- Doctorate Classical Language in UK
- Doctorate Language Policy in UK
- Doctorate Phonology in UK
- Doctorate Phonetics in UK
- Institutions offering the courses13
- Count of courses24
- Count of UG courses7
- Count of PG courses35
- Count of Doctorate courses24
- Fee range (min-max)£15,000 - £35,000