Doctorate Applied Sociology Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Doctorate Applied Sociology courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Doctorate Applied Sociology universities in United Kingdom
- University of Lincoln
- Kingston University
- University of Gloucestershire
- Swansea University
- University of Essex
- Lancaster University
- Sheffield Hallam University
- University of Birmingham
- University of Bolton
- University of Chester
Doctorate Applied Sociology fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Doctorate Applied Sociology in United Kingdom - £10,000
- Maximum fees Doctorate Applied Sociology in United Kingdom - £18,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Doctorate Applied Sociology in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Doctorate Applied Sociology in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Doctorate Applied Sociology qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Doctorate Applied Sociology Courses in the United Kingdom
- PhD Social Work and Social CareUniversity of Gloucestershire£10,000
- MA by Research Social Work and Social CareUniversity of Gloucestershire£10,000
- MSc by Research Social Work and Social CareUniversity of Gloucestershire£10,000
- Professional Doctorate PD in Health and Social CareUniversity of Bolton£12,000
- PhD Postgraduate Research in Social Work and Social CareUniversity of Wolverhampton£12,950
- PhD Health and Social CareUniversity of Chester£13,308
- MPhil Health, Social Care and EducationKingston University£15,400
- PhD Health, Social Care and EducationKingston University£15,400
- MSc by Research Health, Social Care and EducationKingston University£15,400
- Doctor of Applied Social ResearchUniversity of Stirling£15,667
- Doctorate Social Research in UK
- Doctorate Social work in UK
- Doctorate Social Policy in UK
- Doctorate Social Theory in UK
- Doctorate Sociology Of Culture in UK
- Doctorate Sociology Of Terrorism in UK
- Doctorate Sociology Of The Family in UK
- Doctorate Sociology in UK
- Doctorate Social Development in UK
- Doctorate Policy Sociology in UK
- Institutions offering the courses13
- Count of courses23
- Count of UG courses94
- Count of PG courses21
- Count of Doctorate courses23
- Fee range (min-max)£10,000 - £18,000