Doctorate Criminology Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Doctorate Criminology courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Doctorate Criminology universities in United Kingdom
- University of Leicester
- University of Abertay
- University of Glasgow
- Bangor University
- Ulster University
- University of Kent
- Manchester Metropolitan University
- Swansea University
- University of Essex
- University of Lincoln
Doctorate Criminology fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Doctorate Criminology in United Kingdom - £13,000
- Maximum fees Doctorate Criminology in United Kingdom - £20,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Doctorate Criminology in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Doctorate Criminology in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Doctorate Criminology qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Doctorate Criminology Courses in the United Kingdom
- PhD CriminologyUniversity of Plymouth£13,645
- MPhil Forensic Psychology, Crime Scene Evidence and PolicingUniversity of Abertay£13,750
- PhD Forensic Psychology, Crime Scene Evidence and PolicingUniversity of Abertay£13,750
- MSc by Research Forensic Psychology, Crime Scene Evidence and PolicingUniversity of Abertay£13,750
- MPhil CriminologyUniversity of Abertay£13,750
- PhD CriminologyUniversity of Abertay£13,750
- MSc by Research CriminologyUniversity of Abertay£13,750
- PhD CriminologyUniversity of Lincoln£14,400
- MPhil CriminologyUniversity of Lincoln£14,400
- PhD/MPhil CriminologyKeele University£14,900
- Doctorate Cognitive Science in UK
- Doctorate Clinical Neuropsychology in UK
- Doctorate Neuropsychology in UK
- Doctorate Critical Theory in UK
- Doctorate Social Psychology in UK
- Doctorate Human Resources in UK
- Doctorate Human Performance in UK
- Doctorate Psychology in UK
- Institutions offering the courses23
- Count of courses50
- Count of UG courses647
- Count of PG courses116
- Count of Doctorate courses50
- Fee range (min-max)£13,000 - £20,000