Undergraduate Physical Metallurgy Courses in US
United States offers a host of amazing Undergraduate Physical Metallurgy courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United States with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 2 Undergraduate Physical Metallurgy universities in United States
Undergraduate Physical Metallurgy fees in United States
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Undergraduate Physical Metallurgy in United States - £15,804
- Maximum fees Undergraduate Physical Metallurgy in United States - £19,755
Student’s visa cost for studying Undergraduate Physical Metallurgy in United States
Before moving to study in United States you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|USA student visa
|USD $510. This is for the F1 student visa and includes USD $350 SEVIS fee and USD $160 application fee.
Studying Undergraduate Physical Metallurgy in United States eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United States. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Undergraduate Physical Metallurgy qualification in United States
Once you’ve completed your studies in United States you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United States and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Name of post-study work visa
|Length of time to stay in country
|Post-completion Optional Practical Training (OPT)
Top Undergraduate Physical Metallurgy Courses in the United States
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) Jewelry & Metal ArtsAcademy of Art University£21,120
- Associate of Arts (AA) Jewelry & Metal ArtsAcademy of Art University£21,120
- Metallurgical EngineeringUniversity of Utah£26,077
3+ courses available
Explore, filter and shortlist now
- Undergraduate Polymer Science in US
- Undergraduate Materials Science and Engineering in US
- Undergraduate Materials Engineering in US
- Undergraduate Biomaterials in US
- Undergraduate Polymer Engineering in US
- Institutions offering the courses2
- Count of courses3
- Count of UG courses3
- Count of PG courses2
- Fee range (min-max)£15,804 - £19,755